Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

#onegoodword from 7/06/11 to 7/20/11

Wordle: #onegoodword from 7/06-7/20/2011

After 2 weeks from our July 5th debut, look at all of these lovely words we've created together! Made me wish I could have tweeted some of those words myself like SAUDADES, ENIGMA, SOULFUL, or ETIOLATION. LOVE was the winning #onegoodword followed by a tie of FAMILY and PEACE.

From the Twitter stream, I noticed that these #onegoodword (re-)tweets brighten many people's day and sent positive energy throughout Twitterverse. These words are like small stones but pebble-size and edible for the soul. Unfortunately, I can't post all the wonderful people who have participated because there are so many! However, I have to thank @poemblaze for catching some of those #onegoodword tweets before they flew away! Thank you, thank you!

So, what's your #onegoodword of the day? Join us on Twitter and tag it #onegoodword once a day every day! (Hmm, I just sounded like I'm giving a doctor's prescription... lol, but a good prescription for the soul.)

No comments:

Post a Comment