Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look at the Clouds... Fun Small Stone for 7/20/2011

I was using the paper cutter at work and had plenty of slips of paper that are about the size of index cards and Post-it notes. I thought to myself that all of these slips of paper would come in handy later (I just HAVE to recycle and reuse paper in some way. That's the origami enthusiast in me who treats paper like gold). Of course, it did. After leaving work, I collected a small stone, and then later in the evening, while I was out walking/jogging at the park, I've collected another one. So, I'm excited with how these small stones wanted to become concrete poetry combined with haiga. How brilliantly exciting is that? Anyway, I'm currently working on the other one, but meanwhile you can enjoy the one I've finished below:




If you like to read more about the details, check out my Flickr page.

2 comments: